What information do we collect?
We collection information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, where applicable, you will be asked to enter your name and email.
When placing a support ticket with us, we may request login credentials occasionally in order to troubleshoot your problems.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your invididual needs).
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
• To improve customer service (your information helps us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
• To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the free, purchased product or service you requested.
• To send period emails (the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or free download, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc., and of which you can opt out of being notified (unsubscribe) at any time at the bottom of each email).
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We use password encryption, cookie encryption, and a variety of other security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information, including an SSL certificate.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback.
Terms of Service
Please also visit our Terms of Service where we explain the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Kirova 28 / 41, Gorlovka, Donetsk, Ukraine.
For inquiries, visit: https://ogucs.com/support
Support works from Mondays – Fridays, 9:00 – 18:00, GMT +2.